The phrase that best sums up the benefits of Marketing with Search Engines is this;
“If only we knew what people were looking for”
And now we do. When people type their precise level of interest into a little Search box, it makes for an incredibly targeted and precise form of advertising.
More; it catches people at the very point they are interested. This is incredibly valuable, as we waste less time uncovering and qualifying opportunity when it finds us instead.
Being able to measuring the levels of response versus costs, provides marketing with a feedback loop to drive profitability and value. We get a constant stream of opportunity to test our propositions, without leaving the office.
Search Marketing Process
We help customers deal with the three elements in producing web based lead generation
- Knowing precisely what people are interested in
- Knowing when they’re interested
- Developing a competitive proposition to attract new business
Search Marketing is a courteous form of marketing that doesn’t interrupt, but is there when needed. It’s powerful, and quick.
- Tailor your messages depending on the phrases people type
- Target or exclude those messages to those people by their location
- Direct people to a dedicated page to serve their interests, and measure it
- Stay in their eye line during the buying cycle
From the unlimited phrases available, we can track
- Which phrases are most profitable
- Which phrases generate emails, forms, and phone calls, and how many
- The cost per enquiry for each phrase
We can focus
- On growing market share of what is working
- To increase profits, we can do less of isn’t working
- Repeat and refine
This is an incredibly powerful process. As marketers, we can test our product proposition without leaving the office.
Because we target ‘only those people who are interested’ these highly controllable costs put this advertising within reach of any company, however small.
Our particular brand of Search Marketing is useful for the following profiles
Product Sales Companies
Solution Sales Companies
What is your go to market strategy, are you a horizontal, or vertical business, or both?