Run effective remarketing campaigns to capture high-value new business. From setting up, creating ads, monitoring and reporting, we can take your ideas and make it happen.
Remarketing Ads are highly targeted and productive to a warm audience. Those people who are ‘already interested’ are reminded to take action.
What Remarketing Does
We select our website visitors based on their activity and what specifically interested them into anonymous lists. Remarketing then allows us to run tailored advertising to our visitors on their travels around the web with text, image and video based messages.
Using digital services where people spend a lot of time, such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter we can follow up and reconnect, automatically.
Why Do Remarketing 1-2-3
There are three good reasons
- 1. Timing is everything in deals; the click is very often ‘too early.’
- 2. Our best prospects are often furthest away from buying
- 3. It is great value pin-sharp advertising, to interested people,
If we convert 5% of visitors to a website then are doing quite well. But what about the other 95%?
If we don’t run campaigns, then we are likely losing potential business
“We spend lots of time money and effort in attracting people to a website, and yet, the vast majority are not yet ready to take action.”
You get points for trying and being interested. When people are ready, they might well click your ad.
1 – Follow up those in research mode
The internet for researching right?
So people research, they visit us, they visit other sites, lots of them. They are busy. They might forget, or something else much more likely they get interrupted.
Researchers constantly get interrupted; it is the nature of the web.
Distraction loses the sale.
2 – Our best prospects take longer
We at Conversationware tend to work for professional services companies promoting higher value solutions.
The bigger the buying decision, the longer it can take (on average). And that means, that our very best and valuable prospects take more time before connecting with us
They go to more competitor websites and
They are most likely to forget us
We can all spend years considering large purchases, inconvenient for us marketers.
Our deals take too long
Keep awareness high during the longer buying cycles with reminder ads
3 – Remarketing is great value
However you attract visitors to your website, these are high-value prospects.
Following up is expensive, and often, long-term high-value deals can get obscured by short term low value business.
Remarketing is an automated form of marketing for professional services companies. Instead of, or as well as, capturing email addresses, putting emails together, thinking of what to say, delivering, monitoring and optimising a new channel, we can reutilise our website content.
As long as the initial site visit was a positive experience, Remarketing can enhance it and bring deals forward.
When people don’t click
Very often, the ad reminder of the first site visit is enough. We don’t have to attract attention; we already have it. Many prospects search and click through to the site later, rather than clicking the ads.
Great. It doesn’t cost us a bean.
The resulting increase in direct visits and brand related web searches is effectively advertising for nothing,
Existing customer bases
Using an existing client base as a remarketing audience is effective, an underutilised resource (upload a list of emails or make a list of converted clicks).
Announcements, events, and customer specific messaging is one idea.
But to reduce costs, we can exclude’ existing customers from both remarketing and Search campaigns. Why spend on clicks for existing customers unless you plan to?
Why is remarketing such a great value
Human nature tells us to deal with the immediate and urgent. Those higher value visitors with longer term potential need help, automating the follow up is valuable.
Fortunately, because Remarketing can be a slow burn, a lot of companies don’t bother. Marketing that is less competitive is less expensive.
Following up existing prospects is more efficient than wasting new ones. It can take time, exposure and consistency to build levels of confidence.
Search Engines deliver a constant source of opportunity.
Once you start, it works tirelessly every month to bring people interested in your products, services and solutions.
Remarketing extends that value superbly by automatically focusing on the long term deals.
And it is simple: We create some lists, create some ads, press the go button
Conversation is Free
It’s in our DNA