Every successful digital marketing campaign is supported by rock-solid website management, this is our foundation.
The objectives of our website management:
Control Client Website Costs
We don't want the marketing budget to disappear in website support services. A fast, beautiful looking and stable website with no visitors doesn't help anyone.
We need a healthy balance between a good visitor experience, and in the funds devoted to attracting them in the first place.
- WordPress: Widely supported and functional software, low cost of ownership
- Fast and Stable: We deploy on fast, private, secure servers
- An Economy of Scale: Consistency and scale breeds lower costs
There will often be a stepped approach, once the low hanging fruit (technical term) has brought in sustainable new business, then the funds generated can be used to improve those returns - by working on the site - one page at a time.
A website is not just for Christmas
We know fast and mobile optimised websites are crucial, but we also know that as long as the website looks 'ok', then it can generate new business.
When a website is consistent and professional, with tracking set up correctly, saying the right things, then we should start.
What we provide is a Website Strategy, over time.
Spend Time Marketing Instead
Because we look after all the hundreds of little requirements, that take up a lot of time for the novice, we leave our customers the time for actual marketing.
Individually coded websites cost too much, there are savings when all sites work the same way, and they should.
We take care of it so that our clients don't have to think.
WordPress Low cost of Ownership?
Even WordPress can be customised until it becomes fragile. Unless we are careful, every WordPress website comes with its own developer attached, until they get bored and want to do something else.
So many websites become unfriendly to users and Google alike.
Suddenly, every change costs a fortune and takes forever, and we can't have that
These situations occur way more often than they should. Small design and development decisions today have a big impact down the line.
WordPress rules of thumb:
WordPress Site Philosophy
- Our 'framework' is pre-configured to support search marketing
- Let the users use - no coding to get in the way of new content
- A consistent platform means support is quicker (and therefore less expensive)
- Child themes to prevent upgrade problems
- Well supported plugins "other people have solved the same problems" that you have
Having worked on WordPress websites for 10 years, we know what is needed to support them.
A Search Marketing Framework
Search works when we provide a better visitor experience and land people on pages that match their search. There is a simplicity to this, to delight users with a relevant website journey means building lots of relevant content
But, what that means for website management is
- Lots of pages: it means solving crowded websites with quality navigation
- Visitors land on internal pages: use breadcrumbs and context menus to help them navigate
- Easy to use SEO plugins
- Redirect Software to avoid leaking google juice and keep everything tidy and consistent
- GDPR compliant privacy tools
Being consistent, using quality supportable components gives us the flexibility and power to get things done before you know they need doing.
We provide a seamless service, to allow the creatives and marketers to concentrate on the visitor experience.
Secure and Fast
Website Management might be the least exciting, but the most important.
- Security of your websites ensures that search engines don't mark your site as hacked
- Automated Backups mean that you can retrieve content and situations and be confident to make changes
- The speed of the site means that visitors are happy to browse
Because we provide and support so many websites and build them in a consistent way, we can deliver services and software competitively.
Layouts and Functionality
Our various platforms to make life easier to deliver a wide selection of layouts and custom content in seconds.
As part of making WordPress a more effective platform, page layouts need to respond to what people are looking for. Some pages need to be image rich and navigationally orientated, and some landing pages need to reduce distraction for the visitors.
Building pages and advising on clickable content is part of our service.
We create Custom Post types such as reviews, before and after galleries, testimonials, and catalogues.
Our customers make savings by combining their purchasing power.
Connect with Us
Why not talk to us if you need WordPress Website Management Services.