In the world of Website Development, WordPress is a gift. It provides low cost of ownership with superb functionality. Even Google promotes the use of WordPress – which means that – sites do well and attract more traffic.
There are gazillions of WordPress systems, themes, plugins and services available.
But with great choice, comes great responsibility.
WordPress is an impressive engine, but we still need a chassis, wheels and great styling. The performance of the project relies on getting the elements right; when they go wrong, the wheels stop turning. Website Development can stop progress.
We have that expertise in engineering successful projects.
We have been doing this for 10 years, and have been down the wrong roads, so you don’t have to.
The important aspects of website marketing are not guaranteed ‘just by using WordPress’. Site security, site speed performance, information architecture, page layouts and the sheer ability to get things done, these are highly variable, there are many pitfalls.
There are crucial decisions to be made, and the way you go depends on where you are now. But there are some guidelines..
Website Development Golden Rules
- Websites are best when they work like every other website because then visitors know how to use them
- Users should not have to deal with code
- Don’t spend too much on the site, save some for traffic and lead generation
- Which means, don’t try and fix every page at once ‘for go live’
- Designs do not have to be expensive
- Customise where possible, don’t build unique functionality unless it will generate lots of extra revenue
Why work with us?
- We provide quality web services and tools
- We deliver security and performance
- We avoid custom development, in favour of customising
- We know how to make websites work for lead generation
Lower cost of Ownership
- We develop on a consistent platform, which makes things less expensive
- If things go wrong, we can fix them quicker
- We buy the software so you don’t have to
- You won’t need us to do simple things
Who we work for
Usually Local Professional Service customers, who want us to drive search marketing to create leads and new business opportunity. We thrive with certain businesses, where we have done it all before.
Marketers, who roll out the content
Designers, who bring out the brand
Entrepreneurs, who bubble with enthusiasm and ideas, and demand a response
We focus on whether we can ‘add value’, or not. We like to explore markets, locations, products and services to see if there is a ‘fit’.
Unless we can make a significant difference, adding to your marketing efforts, lead generation and profitability, then we figure that we have no place being there.
We’ve done it before, we won’t waste your time.